Get in touch!
Joining the Consortium
If your company is interested in open-source tools for biomolecular simulation, and would benefit from having free tools for free energy calculations, please consider funding the project and joining the consortium.
Consortium members benefit from:
- Dedicated private support and training
- Prioritised feature requests
- Participation of your company’s scientist in our regular meetings
- Accelerating the development of the next generation of tools
- Ensuring the ongoing maintenance of key software
All contributions are made via our non-profit host organisation The Open Molecular Software Foundation.
To get in touch please email us at
We are also actively seeking academic collaborations in the free energy space,
please get in touch at