The Open Free Energy fund is currently searching for software scientists to join our fully remote team. Ideal candidates will be expected to have a foundation in molecular simulation and experience developing associated software. One or more of the following would also be beneficial:
- familiarity with alchemical free energy calculations
- knowledge of cheminformatics algorithms
- experience with Python and software engineering best practices
- track record of contributing to open source projects
- history of collaborating between different projects
For more details and how to apply, please visit the OMSF careers page.